Sunday, March 16, 2014

Joakim Denmark Here I will write every day about what is happening on my trip to Thailand. There wi


so it was the last day here in Ratchaburi and there were were some new fish on the list since it was last chance. I therefore chose to focus a little more on the midnre species and fishing with small baits. plancton It paid off I and I ended up getting a new world record in the nature Food Barb / Hoven Carp. More about the individual posts as I am in dialogue with the IGFA to get it certified. Who would say no to having a world standing. It was very cold and the wind blew to hell in the morning. There was a storm påvej from eastern China and Vietnam had rain and everything with. I had asked more from home if I should have had no jacket or something warm clothes from home and got the answer: "It is absolutely not necessary," etc. I would so have liked anyway but I can only blame myself for not followed my own intuition. The weather ended up as yet being really well with full sun I feared just to go and freeze all day. I'll let billedenre speak for itself and save you a crush indifferent text :-)
Insane catch reports. Many fish I've never seen before. World on 3 day is probably right on schedule? Try experimenting with an aperture of 1.8 to 2.8. Set the camera to manual (with the low aperture) with autofocus. mvh Ask Reply Delete
Hey Ash Yes it goes very well with fishing :-) Probably better than expected! I'll try with the settings you recommend here. It has been a struggle to get some just more or less usable images when the boys can not even figure out how to use DSLR cameras. There are some crazy pictures plancton from Phang-Na one of these days. Thanks for all your help with camera equipment I hope you have recovered Delete
Hey Joakim, fat that you have enjoyed your stay with PTL. Also some nice fish you've got - especially the great Food Barb. How to Bangkok, it takes you to Sakunar or Ngao Nam? Or catches in PTL already off a bit of fish fever ;) vh Rasmus Reply Delete
Hey Rasmus, Yes it has been super at PTL. I did not fish even though I had two days now here in Bangkok plancton but I shall certainly either Sakunar or Ngao Nam when I'm back on Monday. I must gså going fishing with artificial bait I become plancton restless of all the admitted tam tam after only had fished sea and pike in years. I spoke with Benny on Ngao Nam and she said that they simply can not have lost all the fish during the flood and I should try that. How long does it take from Sukhvumvit to there? If you otherwise want some gear home from here, you just say what. There are plenty of Gamaktasu hooks for very little money! Delete
Hey Joakim, sorry but did not see the message until now. Do you need to calculate 60-90 min from Sukumwit to Ngaonam depending on traffic grams it is on the highway. Can not remember when to home but hope that you get to Ngaonam - it's a nice lake. Thanks for the offer with tackle but has everything I need, it would then just be something wire if you get past the shop again. Vh Rasmus Reply Delete
2014 (6) January (6) 2013 (14) January (14) Island fun! CELEBRATION CONTINUES ..... Merry Christmas and all that! Exotic Fishing Thailand - Overall summary Phang-Na Now I take the south-west! BACK TO BANGKOK ... Palm Tree Lagoon Day # 3 Palm Tree Lagoon Day # 2 Palm Tree Lagoon Day # 1 Christmas party and a trip to the province Shut it hot ... Well arrived in Bangkok! Then it was time!
Joakim Denmark Here I will write every day about what is happening on my trip to Thailand. There will probably be primarily written about fishing the first while but also about good food and fun people plancton I meet on the road around the country. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment