Monday, March 17, 2014

2014 (6) January (6) 2013 (14) January (14) Island fun! CELEBRATION CONTINUES ..... Merry C


I do not like what happened to my previous post but it was certainly not visible here. Anyway I was picked as always on my second day here in Rathaburi. I thought I was well on the fishing industry and considered skagit river by, I've never fished in Asia before I got outwitted the techniques very well. I was the only one on the lake today so I was allowed to fish with a lot of bars. first day I fished with 5 and 6 bars but today I started with 7 bars. Normally they 1200-1500 baht extra per rod but I did not pay for it. Super delicious! I started to get my first Mekong Catfish and little Rohu / Indian Carp in various sizes for smoking in a series Redtails. Mekong Catfish
Siamese Carp Later in the day we moved so I could go fishing with 9 bars (hello Kaspar) and it ended up being very good move. More Amazon redtail skagit river but also another skagit river Siamese Carp came to the mat. Benachawa (Benny) got me some delicious food she had been in and pick up in town and I got to test forces with some serious hot chilli. skagit river She takes such good care of one and constantly make small tasty snacks on wooden skewers and fruit tam tam. Super delicious because you are then smashed into the body of standing and Fighte fish so you have to have something to keep energy levels up a bit. My Ghillie Laem Redtail as always skagit river add caption Wallago Attu Siamese Carp Spotted Featherback Another Siamese carp I thought I would get some peace now but I had thrown the great predator-rod to a tipping Waterlillies where I was sure there has been no activity. After completing the photo session with the last carp I could just manage to get a sip of soda before my ghillie Laem shouted that I should keep an eye on the rod was taken line. I gave solid modhug and was about to be pulled directly into the water. Then they all began to shout and I could perfectly well understand what meant. I was finally skagit river smoked into an Arapaima. To make a long story short so I spent 38 minutes to get it in and it was too lost one fight. You can not have brake is set too high so you just have to arm themselves with patience and keep a firm pressure on such a fish. The images in the middle camera was not overly good (it's none of the pictures they have taken nearly they can not figure out how to brye SLR or ifnde focus properly!!) I'll get some better pictures of Arapaimaen here later in the week . Until then, here it is, with an estimated weight of 80-90 pounds. Super delicious way to end the day!
Arapaima I thought today's program skagit river was over but Benachawa had laid exciting plans so I smoke with her at Night market and out and see the whole city part 2 WE got something super tasty food and the market skagit river was really fun to watch. skagit river As always stare at people skagit river and says I LOVE youuu which is the only English many of them :-) I upload skagit river some pictures from it later from my phone. Hope all is well at home! I'm certainly well!
2014 (6) January (6) 2013 (14) January (14) Island fun! CELEBRATION CONTINUES ..... Merry Christmas and all that! Exotic Fishing Thailand - Overall summary Phang-Na Now I take the south-west! BACK TO BANGKOK ... Palm Tree Lagoon Day # 3 Palm Tree Lagoon Day # 2 Palm Tree Lagoon Day # 1 Christmas party and a trip to the province Shut it hot ... Well arrived in Bangkok! Then it was time!
Joakim Denmark Here I will write every day about what is happening on my trip to Thailand. There will probably be primarily written about fishing the first while but also about good food and fun people I meet on the road around the country. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment