Thursday, March 13, 2014

I grew up in the southern California and I was born in 1958. And my father took us camping every yea


Q: ޤ Ϥɤ Ǥ
ե Υ Ǥ ζ ϡ ե ȥ ԡ ǤϤ ޤ ȤƤ Į Ǥ 1958ǯ ޤ졢 ե ǰ ޤ ϻ䤿 ǯ פ Ϣ ƹԤäƤ ޤ ꥫ 桢 ä ι ޤ ʡ Х ɡ ʡ 쥴 亮 ȥ ʤɡ פ ơ ơ ϥ ơ ϥ ȥɥ 繥 Ǥ Τǡ 䤿 Ҥɤ ˤ ˤʤä ߤ ȻפäƤ ΤǤ I was born in the southern California, Orange County. And my city is not famous. My city is named Fullerton. It s a very small city.
I grew up in the southern California and I was born in 1958. And my father took us camping every year, family trips. We ve traveled all round the United catching fire pdf States, especially to the west. We went to Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and we camped and fished and hiked. catching fire pdf My father loved the outdoors and he wanted catching fire pdf to us to hopefully love the outdoors too.
Ǥ 150 Ȥ ʥ ʤǤ ϥ å 塦 ѥ åȤˤʤ뤳 Ȥ Ƥ ޤ å 塦 ѥ åȤȤϡ 饹 䥫 ʥ ʤɤα Ϥ ʪ ã Ż Ǥ ΰ Ʊ ѥ åȤǡ ȸ奢 饹 Ԥ λŻ Ƥ ΤǤ ΤǤʤ ʤäƤ ޤ ޤ ȤƤ Ū ʽ Ǥ Yes. Cessna 150, the smallest Cessna. What I was hoping to do was to become a bush pilot. A bush pilot means you fly in remote areas. You deliver catching fire pdf foods and supplies in Alaska, Canada. And that was my dream. But one of my friends, who was a pilot like me, and he graduated, and he went to Alaska, and he did that kind of work, and he crashed and he died. It was very shocking. catching fire pdf And he was a very good pilot.
ơ ʬ Ϥɤ ʤΤ ? פȻפä ΤǤ Τ褦 ʥѥ åȤˤʤꤿ Τʤ С äȷ ʤ Ф ʤ Ǥ ˤϼ ʬ Ͻ ʬ ǤϤʤ ʬ ϥѡ ȥ Υѥ åȤǡ ʬ ε Ѥ ˤϡ Ļ ʤ ΤǤ Ѥ ȵ ˤϡ ä ʬ ʤ ɬ פǤ ϥ å ѥ åȤˤʤ뤳 Ȥ ޤ And I thought, if he crashed, what s about me . And I thought, if I want to be a really good pilot like him, I really have to practice much more . And I thought, I am not good enough . Because it takes a lot of skills, I was a part time pilot. I would fly a few times a year just to brash up my skills. And I couldn t get a commercial license. It costs a lot of money and a lot of time to get a commercial license. So I gave up.
Ԥ ˤĤ ƤǤ 礦 Ѹ ʹ Ǥ ñ ˡ ϡ DVD 뤳 ȤǤ ä Ƥ Ѹ ʹ 塢 λ 롣 ʬ ʤ ʬ С DVD ߤ ơ ɤߡ ơ ʹ Ʊ Dz ɬ פ Ǥ 礦 ϸ Ѹ ˤʤ ȤƤ 褤 ˡ Ǥ ʤ ʤ С ꥫ Dz ˤϡ ο ᥭ ꥫ Ϸ ԡ ä 䤻 μ а Ȥ Ǥ ޤ Are you talking about beginner students? Well, the easiest way for them to get used to hearing spoken English is to watch DVDs. And so the actor and actress are speaking English and then you have subtitle. And then when they can t understand something, then stop the movie and then you can read the subtitle and then playback and listen. And they should do that 3 times I think. Watch the same movie 3 times. It s a very good way to get used to hearing spoken English. Because in American movies, you have all kind of people, catching fire pdf black, white, Asian, Mexican and American, old, young, fat, skinny, many tones of voices.
Ƕ Υ ꥫ αDz Ƥ ȡ ȯ Ϥ Ʊ ˤʤäƤ Ƥ 뤳 Ȥ Ť ޤ Ȥ ȤƤ ʿó ʤΤǤ Ƕᥢ ꥫ Ǥϡ ع 䥢 ʥ ع 륹 ޥ ʤɤǡ ʿó ʥ ȤαѸ Ƥ ΤǤ 䤿 Ϥ CNN ȤȸƤӤޤ ꥫ Ǥ 4 5 Υ Ȥ ä Ƥ ޤ ǤϤ ޤ 塼 衼 塼 㡼 ȡ ܡ ȡ ȡ ƥ ե Ȥʤɡ Ƕ ϥ ꥫ Υ 塼 ȡ ABC CBS MSBN FOX ơ 塼 㥹 Τ ܤ Ĥ դ ʹ Ƥ ȡ ʿó ʥ ȤαѸ ä Ƥ 뤳 Ȥ Ť Ǥ 礦 ȥ Ͼ岼 Ƥ ޤ Ǥ ȤϤ Ȥ Ʊ ʤΤǤ Ѳ äΥ äǤ ʤ ä ꡢ Ѹ ä ʤ ϡ Υƥ ӥ 塼 뤳 Ȥ ɤ ˡ Ȼפ ޤ And nowadays if you watch American movies, the pronunciations are almost all the same. We called that CNN accent. It s a flat English accent. Because catching fire pdf now in America, when you go to an acting school, and if you go to a radio broadcasting school, if you go to professional sales classes, they teach the flat accent. And we call that CNN accent. We used to have 4 or 5 distinct accents, not dialects. We have the New York, New Jersey accent, the Cowboy accent, the Midwest accent and then the California accent. Nowadays if you watch American news programs, ABC, CBS, MSBN and FOX, and you listen to the newscasters, close you eyes, and just listen. And you will find that they are all speaking in a flat accent. And the intonation rises and falls. But if you listen carefully, the accents are almost same. So that s the best way I think. If they can t join a English circle, if they don t have foreign friends who speak English, watch TV news.
Υ å ˤ IC 쥳 ǥ å Ͽ 뤳 Ȥ Ƥ ޤ Ȥ äơ ѥ ǡ CD ԡ ƽ 3 10ʬ ʹ ΤǤ 콵 168 8 Ȥ ȡ 56 ƻĤ 112 40 Ư Ȥ ơ λ Ƥ ǽ Ū 30 35 μ ͳ ο ˤϤ 뤳 Ȥˤʤ ޤ 30ʬ ٶ

No comments:

Post a Comment