Friday, October 17, 2014

Japanese do not eat whale even once a year is that I majority, foreigners wonder if you know? And d


The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has ruled the other day, decision to order suspension of whaling in Japan. The research whaling in Japan, for that reason the concept of 'are departing from the scientific research ", will no longer aquaponics system be able to research whaling in the current system in Japan this. On the same day, but Chief Cabinet Secretary has announced the discourse "It is deeply disappointed sorry but, according to the judgment as a nation that emphasizes the rule of law" and to this ruling. Well, we have been told, including the ruling, for the whaling issue in the video. I think because it is a full-length Japanese subtitles, and if you can have a look. Alrighty ...... w Have you ate the white whale m Thank you for multiple requests at (__) m Japan Hiso whaling issue Japan loses whaling court case Norway, clap if you hit me. Agency of the United Nations Finland I nothing of jokes than the other. American Yatta! It was a wonder aquaponics system much against or concerns that the French eat a horse for example +3 Australia :) I'm glad court well done Australia me ruled finally, in what people in other countries or issue a mouth pupil . I'm not saying anything about that many cattle have been Murderer for dinner. I like cows. Because they thought it cute as much as the horse. But I'm not a vegetarian. So I do not think anything other people to eat the whale and horse and dog. I pay homage to the people who are captured and equality you, the suffering of animals. Reluctantly +4 England , Japan has been sacrificed 's dolphin, aquaponics system and I have been whaling minke whale. I love ...... Japan. But it can not be said to be innocent in this regard! What country +5 America I'm doing. aquaponics system I somehow white first issue of their own country aquaponics system a lot. Are there any still people think in terms of other cultures and, a good idea to be interference in other countries. I think populations scammers like the people of ICJ. +2 Australia aquaponics system This is personal opinion completely. But I, I ...... you're thinking and I want you to stop all whaling. It ...... Although I think it also does not occur in reality. So (but there is interest) ...... you do not care to become a what kind of result. The time being, but it should be stopped prior to Kuchide in other countries, have been made in their own country, the hunting of endangered species. Denmark'm Murderer whales using the hook on the other hand the United States . Moreover, not even to eat Keep in killed! It will be of the Faroe Islands' s +12 Bulgaria it. If you're saying about The photo shows up on the net well. The local people because I eat after it has been whaling in practice. I know someone from the Faroe Islands, but I had to say and I eat four or five times whale meat a year. Media unidentified Germany also, I'm a very negative with respect to whaling. So many Germans are also blame the Japanese whaling using a harpoon. When you say "whaling is good even if separately" I, I, I've found in the eyes as if looking at the devil like. ^ ^ I'm glad Germany's completely agree your opinion as I am a "devil" san you. I do not know what's wrong. It was a really fun movie you are watching. I saw on TV a few minutes before the news this United Kingdom aquaponics system . I also because I thought gratifying ruling comes out for Japan, a little surprised. Does not mean there is an opinion in particular with respect to the actual whaling Germany me. I would like to argue strongly, for that you have abused the name of science to excuse for breaking the law. Japan thing actually doing it now. I do such things, aquaponics system such as insulting the scientists around the world. Whaling's the illegal Why +4 America ? It will say, mere racism of this! +6 Germany I also agree with your opinion. 'Cause I mon are eating aquaponics system other creatures. I think Oh yeah, and it's nice if you could live without deprived of life of the animal. But I rubbed it I do not we have to live, but to do so. To a translation there is life 's plants. Now even until now also can not I agree only, only to eat dogs and cats. America I love Japan, but I agree in this judgment. Or mon there anything in this damn reason scientific in deprivation of the life of the whale of 10,000 head. And the number of whales, I'm too little humans to predation. We hope that day by reducing the number of whaling, to quit completely someday come. The sad little Canada Author Mr. Me Not yet care about whaling. I think if you thought so by watching this video +15 Honduras , that it has been quite misunderstood. Because I love all animals and will not be able to special view only a particular animal. And I had thought to say that I'm not to eat whales while not eat fish and cattle and pigs, and was able to explain properly that I,'s hypocritical. +31 Posted Hooray. Discontinuation ruling 's I went on a research whaling finally! +9 France I even under the condition number of whales if I is maintained, agree with whaling. aquaponics system The number aquaponics system of animals continues to grow explosively if you do not have (hunting) fishing, a new problem occurs. So I think of your opinion that's cool. If you say the United States Japan I want to whaling, and I should'll be so freely. Thats there is a problem that should properly go about more of "justice". And Japan because I'm a country that has developed, it is a humane whaling. Why do not if you want to save the animal if, first I went to the slaughterhouse. And I hope dolphin fishing in Japan proceeds in a direction that would prohibit the United States aquaponics system remains this . I think it might be opinion it is not well accepted England , but as long as you do not have the whaling numbers aquaponics system of excess clearly and, if not on the verge of extinction population basis, it is good. Become hot guys when it comes to whales and dolphins, but (head is better than pigs and dogs the way) I'm really aquaponics system matter is the life of a pig. There is no way tastefully America I also radically simplify aquaponics system computing for millions of the whaling aquaponics system Japan, but I knew. I is interested more than such a thing, that what the United States' s whether they care about the behavior aquaponics system of Japan. I mean +4 America America, and probably Australia here. The difference between Bird beef, pig and +4 Canada aquaponics system whale. It, it 's not in the livestock whale. Whale'm a living animal in the wild. Human'm not should put a hand to animals in the wild. While in the midst of the discussion is a problem of moral strategy for extermination of sharks, Australia side had won in the issue of whaling, too ironic considerably in Germany Australia. I think so as Australians. It is opposed to +3 Australia whaling, but I'm only a little natural resources in Japan. So rob from the Japanese whale meat How can you get a little spoiled. I think the UK I ought to allowed aquaponics system to continue. But in helping to properly restricted on the basis of the amount of whale meat consumed in Japan. It is the United States Australian, but this 24 hours, media here is a festival aquaponics system state to prevail this time. To be honest, sick of the hypocrisy of their own country more than anything else I. There are plans in the west of Australia, aquaponics system to disinfect the shark in order to protect from damage shark now. Unlike the Japanese whaling, aquaponics system it is not even because it is food. when a person went delving into their living environment in droves, they will attack humans instinctively. It is a translation kill even so. As if it were a ruler on the ground though, humanity, I'm would think such behavior aquaponics system also be forgiven or not said how. It 'thing shameful, ...... really. I think +4 Australia I will not a difference should take in any animal. Cattle and pig 's, will not have the right to live in the same way as whale. The country of Toka Japan, there is a culture of eating whale. Well we will not you should say anything. Of course, it would be that I can change the way of fishing, but where the right say that no country "That useless good this" Nante in other countries. We are eating a cow, but Indians are complaining aquaponics system about? The proportion of negative opinion affirmative opinion on whaling XD +3 Germany Japan 5: feels like 6 or 4: 5. Thumbsup had entered many voice rejoice the ruling, and considering that it is a channel that you are interested in love or Japan Japan gather, aquaponics system or we should say Again, whaling to foreigners the more negative to seem a lot. It looks voice to understand the position of Japan stood out from the Americans.
Beautiful of the "Japan reaction overseas aquaponics system foreigners foreigners saw" reason to go to Japan had also able to "large impress crepe shop in Japan by the sight of autumn in Japan" country of "Four Seasons" truly "Articles aquaponics system overseas foreigners aquaponics system of 55 people "can not stop crying foreigners marvel overseas" for Japan affected by the disaster to the acting's ninja of "modern foreign excitement overseas" of jugglers in Japan in streets of Japan and over was scared to "by bicycle "likely Maware to see anything hours" sing "Japanese aquaponics system because it is upscale image" reaction Taiwan overseas to Japanese food market in the United States the largest "country bizarre most cool" Taiwanese wry smile abroad strange Japanese spill to a city QR Code with tombstones of Japan "country of me I also become like Japan" foreigners stunned in the parking lot "country an efficient best" foreigners aquaponics system overseas envy of apartments in Japan foreigners marvel at "the vending machine culture of Japan found the meaning of "Bushido aquaponics system foreign aquaponics system sympathy abroad keenly aware of the goodness aquaponics system of Japan in the" home country reaction overseas overseas you want to go to Japan just to eat this "Higashi of" great victory aquaponics system eaves "" reason "you fell in love with" Japan " the Japanese were rescued enemy soldiers aquaponics system "Japanese are lucky" foreigner impressed overseas quality fireworks of Japan abroad topic "Japan was the right decision" foreigners excited overseas versus medium hard line in Japan everyone cheer will be the encouragement to more than everyone thinks.
Troubled No. 1 village is lost from Japan, troubled aquaponics system No. 1 nuclear power plant is lost from the guys in Japan who had Mushirito~tsu gold in the soup Buraku discriminated Riken, obtained a budget from the sponsor to the soup the anti-nuclear activities aquaponics system troubled No. 1 whaling is missing aquaponics system from the guys Japan had to, whaling of guys ... Japan had gained the budget from the sponsor in the soup the whale for anti-Japanese aquaponics system activities, aquaponics system was put out looking for to get the activity funds but, what I wonder going to to refer in the coffin? ? Future, from where Sea Shepherd I guess to raise funds? By "dashi" aquaponics system though not function unless continued to Namagoroshi.
Japanese do not eat whale even once a year is that I majority, foreigners wonder if you know? And do not take enough to think maybe
It is good because I do not eat whale separately, but I feel nothing but jealousy to the Japanese in ChuKan like rather than to protect the whales and the other 's bad mood
Judgment and will come out once in the International Court of Justice, because there is no system of appeal and appeal, ... Korea Japan much about it it is the final decision uncorrectable So and not go absolutely Nante International Court of Justice because it is shit In Japan said that even if it is sued, does not come out absolutely the International Court of Justice in the Takeshima issue 's, and since was filed from Australia, aquaponics system according to fool honest it was not even the speck, obligation to respond obediently blindly international diplomatic power of Japan that this happens because you have gone to the Court of Justice aquaponics system is Korea following
I can not understand Japanese, but the reason for whites to favor the dolphin. It can not be other "Christian". There is a doctrine "animals are those that God has created, leave the management to human (Caucasian)" and in Christianity. Therefore, there is a tendency that the special treatment the "animal high intelligence", and doting (as you can not understand Japanese) dolphin-whale, dogs, horses. And, it should not be eating "dog-horse, whale and white intelligence is high", it has been interpreted as "contempt to the monkey-cat-colored less intelligent aquaponics system is God-given right," he said. "Bestiality", "Kemona cosplay" is, often beyond comparison than Japan in Europe and the United States for that. Thus in the United States and Europe, hound Kawaigaru, but cats hard to remember the gay, worshiped like a god in Europe and the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment