Saturday, October 18, 2014

Here be a camera ANA


Do bring either of the Olympus TG-3 and Rei Ohara on X30? Do bring either of the Olympus TG-3 and Tatsu on X30 that I tried to take a game of karate in Ohara Rei on X30 that I tried to take a game of karate in Ohara Rei on X30? A game of karate in 7D dad on X30 that I tried to take a game of karate in Ohara Rei on X30 that I tried to take a game of karate in Women regulation on X30 that I tried to take a game of karate behind the scenes on X30 I tried to take the game of karate behind the scenes on X30 that I tried to take a game of karate in Ohara Rei on X30 that you tried to take
I think that Nikon sell announcements over digital camera info camera insufficient lakestatefishing supply lakestatefishing of "Df" the official site is a good thing. Those who bought this camera is not a few professional uncle around me actually. But I do not women and young people to more interesting. But I think a little, feel like serious soul-searching by increasing the company "and without it out like that camera at that time, I should put out another camera more" and after a few years should not be. This camera system also because I always made of this company, to the tremendous burden in a few years.
Yes zizili's. Since a generation lakestatefishing you have been using your FM2 and F3 initially I also became a professional, you can better understand the design of this camera. I think just the same size as the FM2 this, if you are making as APS-C SLR of hybrid single-lens reflex viewfinder, that it was amazing. With a ring to move the aperture of the full-size lens, reducers lakestatefishing Speed Booster wind be co-developed. I think with a full-size SLR, Nikon and would fall on very crisis a few years after that he left this.
This is referred to as mirror-less mirror-less, but overseas'm I'm a refreshing Japan alone I its mirror-less? Where there will be companies able to continue to make as the main product endlessly a product that does not sell?
The I Do not get me wrong tester's, but I'm not going to have desecrated the Nikon Df, as just began work at Nikon, and to worry about the future of Nikon, pardon because it is free expression of my the. As a result of making products that were sold always wonder does not mean forever lakestatefishing prosper is for that business. It is a story that they scold Kodak, Polaroid and scold, lakestatefishing now the turning point, and that made a hit product of the single-lens reflex just, that wonder become a burden of the company to reverse. You might MYOB, but I'd like to MYOB.
Yes KY's, SLR no matter no matter how good, if you become caught in a mirror-less things like the same size and price difference, lakestatefishing in the weight, the average person will continue to choose the mirror-less. I think its great transformation until not so long. I think sports photographer or news agency and newspaper lakestatefishing once it is no longer lakestatefishing used, the camera company called Nikon, and a company like greet the crisis of the company Totan'ni. When viewed from my normal occupation newspaper lakestatefishing is available in mirror-less already. I think SLR is still unrivaled in the sport, but also a change in a year or two. At that time, it is not I think what would if you thought that, in order to people who bought the Df of now, we have to continue to make that system.
I think I will disappear before the mirror-less. So, I think that it's like a former MD. Compared to the overwhelming lens assets Canon, Nikon, Do you have lens assets of the new format Fuji and Sony, Olympus? Can you make San'nippa, Goyon, Nintendo 64, Nante Hachigoro? Do you have such technology? If you go to the world of news and sport, what's important is the lens from the camera. I think it was remodeled lakestatefishing as every year, it is a make a camera lakestatefishing that poofy, and Wakegachigau. The model change every year, who will keep up with? It will withdraw by being bored one.
SLR camera now is that the sensor will become obsolete in three years and a mirror system that can be used is to live together in '10 Is the N's desultory conversation. Since there are 10 million yen price of the mirror part, the meaning of the price difference will or not. There is a photo, lakestatefishing that it is not possible to take it is not a single-lens reflex still status quo, but it reaches to take, why pay every three years the 100,000 yen will be lost. Also photographer my life, we have seen digital and AF, after Velvia, large changes in equipment and cameras lakestatefishing around. I think SLR is to end with no doubt. I think it's what a cathode ray tube TV, such as demise.
It is a lens after: PS. The more than 200,000 yen alone, the price of a new lens of full-size SLR looks like well over 1 million yen and that's telephoto lens already. And it does not work even in '10 is the lens. Repair parts such as the motor will run out. I am difficult Many professional photographers have is going to arrive in the maintenance of lens system of full-size SLR now already. It is thought to become a burden lakestatefishing that this expensive lens system leads to the demise of the single-lens reflex. It was really do it to no longer sell any, if you do not continue to create.
Yes Is the N's desultory conversation. I did not have until the first half of this year, X-E2 Fuji and OM-D EM-1 of Olympus from coming out in the second half of this year, and know several people who have migrated from SLR Nature photographer and news photographer have. So this year is the first year of the conversion. And I will continue to rapidly next year. White professional service, and white lens system, you will be able to carry out its promotional activities by creating lakestatefishing a new system, but Nikon, Canon should not the death of the old system will no longer sell, the maintenance of lens systems and professional services now is not eliminated. I am not saying the "burden" this. Things to do the only thing new with the new system is easy, but it's a very Because we can not truncate lakestatefishing the old ones. And we see that it has become lakestatefishing that the conversion is further delayed thanks to the hit of Df. I think that it is held up expansion into other industries because many still canon, there is likely to be absorbed somewhere, I think seriously if you do not wonder that people of Nikon.
Yes hernia's. I am also a vision lakestatefishing of the future, such as the same. I think than Leica type, mirror-less SLR type to come increasingly somehow. and because is not a Leica camera itself were sold so. It is curious SLR type mirror-less camera rumors of Fuji or become anything. I think because you will not evolve than X-E2, to be as it can expect fairly. By the time I was a magazine photographer, newspaper photographer of the 50s had lying around, but is sidelined I have become faster and hurt his neck and waist everyone in their 30s recently. It is thought without lakestatefishing thinking of the body of the press photographer, lakestatefishing camera manufacturers is because he has just pressed the camera large profit if you sell. But the tit-for-tat is than appearing a couple of years later.
Yes pony's. It does not sell so much now. But the system that professional can use in the meantime has been finished steadily. I think body professional can use to do their jobs, pops in this, the user is going more quickly. The kana whether lakestatefishing me held up until then. I think you can produce a professional mirrorless Nikon, Canon is in a hurry, the lens system and the missing at all, to stick to the combination of the old mound, and a hard time not able to make high-performance lens. Although would differ if prepared to compete lakestatefishing on Canon EF discard the F Nikon.
Is not a Senryu's stemmer. I have professed to have press the Fuji. I am writing lakestatefishing also clearly the reason. It has also written such that it got the job of talk from Fuji. So it is not a stealth. Some of them are using at work is also the product of Sony, and you have also full lens old Nikon. But no good, say in your blog that I please forgive those useless. There's choose whether or not to deal in me, it is not a camera manufacturer. Since it is a personal blog only. I think whether there is also any that I do not have to evaluate things like cameras, but please ignore individual is performing at choice Well.
We are surprised Yes gyro's, the day you wrote that Nikon Df somehow comments also Views also it increases a jerk. People who are worried about is I guess a lot. I felt a tremendous potential in the Nikon 1, but did not seem to intend to grow Nikon camera coverage for it, is the mouth disappointed. I think if they made it seriously, newspaper camera and had become Nikon 1 all already. You definitely take it if necessary photo in the newspaper if the next species in the rumored Olympus OM-D E-M1, and X-E2 Fuji already. I think Nikon compared to Fuji and Olympus that the system is already finished, it is late now, Canon is to struggle is that it is visible to the eye.
51 minutes (Saturday) 01 am December 14, 2013 | horny plug: Posts
Here be a camera ANA's bulletin board, so my personal blog, it is a place to write that I think with respect to the camera every day. As a professional lakestatefishing copy the ecology of difficult firefly photos and baby seal that use the super-telephoto, lakestatefishing it is the copy dark still, I am a guru in the world. In the story that I choose the X Series from the depiction, it is predicted SLR manufacturers lakestatefishing and going to be a great future from the experience. Please have heard that I thought Zaregoto of mirror-less father lakestatefishing just.
It becomes very study. It is like listening lakestatefishing to camera lakestatefishing handling personal history of everyone. That sort of thing is most welcome to me, such as the mere amateur. Toka FE2 former FM and (for only a few years both of the two, but I was using) and you get to be able to dial the aperture and shutter speed, such as the Fuji now in small aircraft close to, Nikon buy even slightly higher You. Whether credit, from the public to the manufacturer has created equipment that is reliable lakestatefishing only it again. Nikon want to be a presence, such as the king of aloof. This may be not down on the ground, yes.
Lens of the early days (was it 17mm?) Is to the lens was a little difficult lakestatefishing to use, even if bought jumped. But you have still E-410, lakestatefishing E-500 Four Thirds to, PEN has been bought to honestly would, it is want to buy E-5 with ancestors way back now. A All Right Result lens because fulfilling it also, it was surpassed by the lens of the Four Thirds mount wearing exchange from the beginning of the M Four Thirds departure. This grudge? But it is not, but do not forget the way of starting a snap decision basis. Olympus was also let me wait. The camera itself was to wait much dust and water. . I do not buy that still dust and water design sex appeal is not enough (I is a personal opinion, lakestatefishing please do not bite, everyone), so.
Yes Gon-san, Fuji and Olympus It is a very serious company. I think you are thinking properly while making the camera, lakestatefishing you should make any photo culture. I think Canon and Nikon is a company lakestatefishing that was thinking most it once, but now it has become the idea or pressed against lakestatefishing the user how long the idea of the past. Rather than is making the camera image that the user seek, it is camera profit is likely to de most themselves making now. Df too. I'm thinking that way.
I admire the insight of Ohara like about the SLR mirror-less. SLR cameras from their default, considerable years, perhaps, what or 1960s, over a period of 50 years, it was the mainstream of interchangeable lens camera. However, while having a history of 100 years, already, in a few years, the film had been replaced Unfortunately in digital. In the optical finder, it is possible to use a lens extreme angle of view, Pararakku

No comments:

Post a Comment