Friday, October 10, 2014

And I now have breakfast in bed. Roofing, which is worn around the apartment, trying to do what I u


And I now have breakfast in bed. Roofing, which is worn around the apartment, trying to do what I usually do - it's interesting. Especially funny that I'm doing it all over again then. Apart from breakfast. Tolia gave me some flowers, and we do not know what they are called. I dislike all the pan-national holidays due to the fact that you need to call all relatives. Otherwise - the end. But this procedure is not always very pleasant. Zabavnenko watch some let the foam from his mouth and plow "THIS IS NOT A HOLIDAY! You do not understand, negligible zhyvotnae !!!!" Who celebrates who - no. I am pleased to be celebrated, if I had the opportunity. But with the financial stress so that no cultural program and no champagne with me rafaelkami (vish-list, yeah). But I cooked delicious dinner. Baked potatoes with eggs, sour cream and cheese and boil shrimp. Ana brunch made cottage cheese casserole with cinnamon. Tomorrow I shall go to Brest. It has long been my mother and the baby did not see.
nasta_sonejka March 11th, 2012, 5:53 pm
dave films hand-made ripv Yo Tree Aristarchus E. Jesus answers questions babayushka oyster bratela travel verses video anger as it is cooking love love language lyceum nevershavanae policy transfers from St. Petersburg flow work life beauty joy scoop dreamed one day of sincere fatigue stop a moment sums family education system three years in hell thrash attack point feminism interesting reading happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment