Sunday, October 26, 2014

It is behooorlijk bold, and I have, moreover, the casting already be someone I


I Ha forum, the last few days concentrated on a job, to work two months in Italy as an entertainer. It seems on the one hand unwise cool because I'm pretty insecure / shy like now and I can push me in that journey my limits (ie. Do something that I myself, with my insecure / shy thoughts and character would not do). As an entertainer you should namely dancing, lead (sports) organize, entertain children ... Although I think it would do me good to push my limits, I'm afraid. If I apply for a job send a picture of me and I at the casting show what my talents in this entertain. I'm so excited to push my limits but every step towards the frontiers is scary sitting here and I would throw myself properly in the deep by trying to suddenly become something from nothing, I want to be. I do not know if this bold move is good for me because it 'try something out of my comfort zone is nothing' to from 'completely worn how I'm actually not, but would like to be. "
This bold step is anyway good for you, even if it is disappointing content. Try it. It is behooorlijk bold, and I have, moreover, the casting already be someone I'm not at the moment ... Do you think it is possible to make such a big step from nothing?
Why not? Maybe it's just that easy, do not you think? It is harder to change nft I noticed in your familiar surroundings. That might be very personal, but when people have expectations of how you behave then it may be quite difficult to be totally different once. While the people of die casting completely blank look at you. I find it so easy to be like I feel / I want to be. ; Those people do not know you if they find nothing then you tch never see them again and if you see them again it is clear that they find you like it. Just something to go.
It is behooorlijk bold, and I have, moreover, the casting already be someone I'm not at the moment ... Do you think it is possible to make such a big step from nothing? Well someone you're not .. You are fine indicate that you are still learning, but you also really have enough to offer. It's not so simple full truth or completely lying, you just qualities, also entertaining. Where one who has children to dance you do have the ability to be very observant and (you are not so extreme fixed), you might see when a child does not feel (yet) so fine. That too is part of it. And is it possible? Of course it is. That is, the question at all. The main question is whether you really carries nft it. Then it suddenly possible. But there is nothing physical event or rational about what is holding you here.
All successful nft people in this world have ever had to take a big step, namely, with small steps you will not get far enough retires for you. All losers in this world with mice steps to grow because they ultimately for quiet build, they chose never failed nft but never took enough nft success to people successfully with failures had to do more often, catch . So you have these things right.
Do it! I'm nft 4.5 months as animator working on a campsite in Z-France itself. Something nft other than real entertainer, but also super informative and great fun! I can not do anything about the casting or so, saying that because we had not. Based on your conversation communicated if they thought you could or not, and then you had a training weekend in which you would do skits, dances taught and learned already know any colleagues. We did not ceht a casting. nft But it was so, when they thought based on the training weekend that you could not do it, you were asked to choose tch for something else. It is also a bit on what kind of organization you want to apply. I know that Club Med for example, sets very high demands on their employees and expect them to be 14 to 18 hours a day at work like that. Where you always count for much, his inquisitive. nft You do not just be able to do everything at once and know, but if you show that you would like and certainly do your best, you get far And you must do the above. Just do it.
Are not these two big steps in one go? If I were you I would first gain once experience with entertainment in the Netherlands and go if that goes well, only thing to do abroad so start slow.
A late response from me - but thank you so much! I have a pretty comprehensive CV and sent, now wait. I still have nerves and have no idea what awaits me when I'm invited to the casting ... But it feels good that I put this step
^ Tof

No comments:

Post a Comment