Saturday, October 25, 2014

For me, both products were perfect. We as pro-staffers find it very important to test everything th

Rozemeijer Saphir 3500 & Cast X-press 0.27mm vs. Peacock Bass! Rozemeijer
Last September, I may fish in the beautiful Amazon. After months I could prepare on Wednesday, September 15th my lures water to the Rio Roosevelt. The strength of the fish in the Amazon is not comparable with the forces of example. Pike. The bite of a pike can be tough, but not ruthless like a Peacock Bass does. This shoot really speeds on your lures, you just do not pay attention and do not have the rod firmly than once there is a chance, however, that your rod is beaten. Out of your hand
Of course, the line was on the reel flushed and that combination was on a travel rod with a casting weight t / m 30gr. I have 90% of my vacation with this combination and then fished with ao oppervlakteaas and sub-surface bait, which you have to think about;
All of this lure was put away with ease, and also just thrown. It was the trick to just under overhanging branches to throw, or very close to the side. Over time I had my main brake coil exactly right adjusted with the mag was completely off. So far I could make accurate throws, where the Peacock Bass was hiding. The Cast X-press is a beautiful round smooth line of the coil shooting at a throw. In addition, this cut is not in the line remains well aligned. You do not have to be that you face. During a drill in a dilemma bang For fishing in the Amazon, so this was ideal. I deliberately chose the thickest version, should there while throwing what goes wrong, I want my lures are not lost. Also, I was on my journey 'warned' for the horribly hard bites of fish in the Amazon, hence the choice of the 0,27mm with a capacity of 20.1kg.
The slip of the Saphir caught all runs (large) Peacock Bass well without any hitch. In addition, the slip was perfectly set during a drill, both tighter and softer. The size is perfect to throw it all day and I have also done with ease. The blows that the reel has been to persist are probably blows this reel Belgium would incur a full season in the Netherlands / and it did not even flinch.
For me, both products were perfect. We as pro-staffers find it very important to test everything themselves thoroughly which is why I've taken it to Brazil. These two products branzino fish At the end of the trip I have the Saphir 3500 & Cast X-press 0,27mm branzino fish away to a guide who was in love to me. I had doubted the material, branzino fish I would have never done this, I want people to have fun making use of Rozemeijer material. So I am sure that Mark, the Brazilian guide, there is a lot of fun going to have!
Kick-off season 2014-2015 The polder! Changes! The Loki, a true allrounder !! (3) Irish Irish dream dreams (2) Irish dreams branzino fish (1) New Year bangers The land of the country, the USA! A 100% score !!
Message
fast weight loss on a day rowing underswo.de on the Fair for Lure & Fly 2011: Even fish ... teen mom 2 on It's the weekend, pike time (before frost) tan on Rozemeijer prostaffers Sander Paans & Robert-Paul Wolters in the polder tan on Fishing holidays branzino fish in their own country in 2012 (6)
Baars cowgirl Fair for Lure & Fly Gert Jan Knaap Ireland Jerkbait Johan van Amsterdam Loki Lough Derg Marcel Ulje Catfish meter pike Patrick Boon Renier Izeboud Robert Paul asp Roy Noom Rozemeijer Rozemeijer Anodized Super Pro Pliers Rozemeijer Burner Rozemeijer branzino fish Cast X-press Rozemeijer Deep Sniffler Rozemeijer Exquisit Rozemeijer Fatal Attraction Rozemeijer Fat Izy Rozemeijer Grind-It Rozemeijer Hard Baits Rozemeijer Inventor Rozemeijer Jerk-It Rozemeijer Pike Attack Rozemeijer contest Rozemeijer Rattlin Hunchback Rozemeijer Shads Rozemeijer Thriller Power Spin Rozemeijer Tracker Rozemeijer Tyson Sander Sander Paans SNB Pike Zander Sundridge Marine Pro Thijs van der Sanden Tracker branzino fish Tybrid
Rozemeijer

No comments:

Post a Comment