Saturday, December 28, 2013

Like many others, in 2009, I fell in the bathroom Android. In recent years, I have acquired a prett


recruiting! seaweeds
Google TV
While the latest version had been seen in mid-November, we were so far no news from the official date of deployment of the stable version of Android 4.3 on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. In a tweet from Sahm Dali, we learn that Samsung have started to deploy the update to Android 4.3 on the Galaxy Note 2 French.
Currently equipped with the first branch of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-i7000) unlocked now receive the updated Android 4.3 via Samsung Kies. If you want to receive, you will be prompted to download the Kies software. Once Kies installed, simply connect your Galaxy Note 2 USB and sync to perform the software update.
Some of the new Android 4.3 on the Galaxy Note 2: Adds support for the Galaxy Gear Adds support seaweeds TRIM (makes the mobile much faster navigation) significant redesign of the interface to the colors of Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 overhaul of the screen locked: multiple widgets, ability to change the size of the clock and set a personal message Consolidation parameters with a separation into four tabs Integration of the new Samsung keyboard (also present on the Galaxy S4) Updated GPU drivers (better performance were noted) Integration of the option to move applications to the external memory (App2SD) Integration of a new mode for the camera: Shot Sound & Integration of new features in the bar general notification integration of advanced voice controls (the user can control some parts of the phone with voice) Updating Samsung native applications: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music, S-Voice Integration full screen in all applications Samsung and some other new way to discover ...
Note that some users may think that the transition from Android 4.1.2 to Android 4.3 fails integrate natively available on Android 4.2 features, but it is nothing. Remember seaweeds that this update adds indeed the Android 4.2 features and Android 4.3, plus all the latest in the list that have been implemented by Samsung. seaweeds
Like many others, in 2009, I fell in the bathroom Android. In recent years, I have acquired a pretty extensive knowledge about several mobile operating systems, I'm trying to transmit this passion every day.
Via ODIN and PDA file SamMobile (! Careful what firmware integrates Knoks that increments a counter "eFuse" non-resettable)
The shift slowly spreads over europe and should no longer delay.
After waiting weeks and weeks that Samsung wants to get a good 4.3, I fell there two weeks and I installed Paranoid Android. seaweeds Which is already in 4.4.2. Frankly, given the quality of custom roms (PA Omni Slim), it's a shame to stay on a stock rom. Especially since it installs in 5 minutes
Stephane
13om
I'd really like to know sIII me ... Especially since the time we were kept waiting
Oh yeah, I had read that there diagonal: p Phew my SD 32GB that I bought specially for this it will be able to serve (at the time when they promised us this functionality with 4.2)
Zarb your business is doing her a brig of the startup as the not just a slap in apps like her. You happen to have the download mode (power + home + volume down)? Whether manually download the archive on SamMobile and flash it with odin.
I do not understand, I have a 2 NOTE N7100 purchased naked I connect to kies and tell me that there is no update, even checking seaweeds directly on the phone told me that all are update ... How can I make to search please?
maybe it will not be long I know, but it is heavy to wait while everyone can do it ... I do not understand, I even reinstall kies is always the same it offers me no room for a day ...
Caesar
Liberty
I can not activate the "multi window" seaweeds function (to open two apps at the same time) on my GN2 after updating to Android 4.3. Do you have the same problem?
look in your task bar there is a new icon in the top right clicked, seaweeds it will open a page shortcut verifi that windows media is enabled maybe it's just --- Sent from the application F

No comments:

Post a Comment