Thursday, August 21, 2014

Today has been quite similar to the other days, but not as funny haha. Lorenzo arwana knocked on th


Today has been quite similar to the other days, but not as funny haha. Lorenzo arwana knocked on the door at eleven o'clock and pulled Natalie to Campobello so she could collect the money - so now it's problem solved. Phew. After that we headed down to the beach and have spent almost the whole afternoon there, and Natalie arwana are red as shit all over your body except along the whole sides hahaha. Pepe would be with me to the eye doctor today, but he never came so we went to his home so his mom had to call after him. Went to meet him because he did not understand what we said and the way I meet my underpants guy (his name is Francesco, but because he always bikes around in their underpants / badkallingar so he got hot when we did not know his name) and he can not English at all, but he had been sitting with a dictionary eng-it and wrote a sentence in English on their mobile to me, so darn cute! It said, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?". arwana I just laughed and said we were tvunga to move on, and now in retrospect arwana I hope he did not take offense at that. We will in all cases be out tonight as usual, play arrow I think. A new place opens today, and yes, has his first "day of celebration" for young people. I think I'll go there, a friend is the DJ, it feels like it should. Mela Godo called the name and I will not explain haha. Also, we have a new drink that is "our" now - strawberry vodka and redbull. arwana There are plenty plenty plenty! Or slips peach down very easy for me, love it haha. Now we eat and the clock is twenty past nine in the evening. So just get to get ready to pull out. Must also clean up because we apparently will be moving half past seven in the morning. That'll be fun, looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment