Sunday, August 17, 2014

The fourth course find a fishing boat (Sofia Serra)


Pablo Neruda I like you calm because you are absent, and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you. It seems that your eyes had flown away and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth. . As all things are filled with my soul you emerge from the things, filled with my soul. Butterfly dream, you look like my soul, and I like the word melancholy. . I like it when you shut up and you seem far away. And you are a moaning, a butterfly cooing. And you hear me from far away and my voice does not reach you: Let me in your silence. . Let me talk to you with your silence that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring. You are like night, calmed, constellated. Your silence is star, as remote and candid. find a fishing boat . I like it when you shut up because you are absent. Distant find a fishing boat and painful as if you had died. One word then, one smile, is enough. And I am happy, happy that it's not true.
Load more ...
Respite letters because singlet oxygen has never been enough for me. And because find a fishing boat the day that a word is not able to amaze and open my lungs to the maximum, and life will be meaningless. Then I drown hopelessly unwillingness of the routine. AA
Life sometimes gives you new experiences and unforgettable friends forever ...
Three decades later landscapes were the same, plain and multicolored fields seemed endless, lost in the horizon until my eyes could not reach them but I really strive to retain every blade of grass and every golden spike under the sun or Alive August. "OBLIVION" (Excerpt) AA
A seed in this desolate earth laughs in the world. No ears willing to be offended, because they are full of silences. And grow a beautiful dream, or just his shadow, without find a fishing boat singsong laughter will echo. And sleep silently hear our story and bought joys absurd complaints. The rain cleared by the end of the unjust. Determined, I'll plant it here, just at this bend in the road ... to sit next to him while it germinates disappeared. And I ask what have we done all of us to our destinations and annihilate. And a grim smile enough, you'll understand. AA
2013 (8) February (4) January (4) 2012 (38) December (2) November (4) October (1) September (11) April (5) March (7) January (8) 2011 (64) December find a fishing boat (5) Happiness always ... TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER ... IN RED ... FOR ALL ETERNITY ... The precise word, there is always a poem the m ... October (4) October (2) October (4) August find a fishing boat (10) July (7) June (6) May (5) April (8) March (3) January (3) October (7) 2010 (48) December (3) October (3) February (1) October (4) June (6) May (14) March (4) February (7) January (6) 2009 (31) December (21) June (10)
3 years ago
Songs inspired
Mari Carmen Spain - The End of Silence - Video Dailymotion
The fourth course find a fishing boat (Sofia Serra)
SO SIMPLE
A work framed
Rhymed Impressions
Bridges in the soul ...
1 year ago
CENTURY WORLD POETS ANTHOLOGY Editor: Fernando find a fishing boat Sabido Sánchez POETS 4,600 + 168 Countries
Neruda and Josie Bliss
Atom


No comments:

Post a Comment