Tuesday, August 19, 2014

2 years ago


I want to become word. Let me be read! Insisting ninja fishing on the immaculate white dress before tone. Have your say write my name as ink spilled wounded verse poetry of madness ... swollen sprouting from your lips love. Tell poet! Grave and warm as it you conceive me. Linked in rhymes warn heart. I was daring! Make me verb! In every action I'll be your strokes Hallen ninja fishing inevitable present. And I will ascend into heaven ninja fishing for your muses and give up my body and I will be your tenderness all to yourself. Write me now! I am ... your freedom.
Thanks for your unconditional and very proud of all that you convey my verses are written because to do to reach those who read and wake up feeling beautiful views. A hug Acrobat! ninja fishing Delete Reply
Thanks Lola, I love your comment. Do you know? To me once I have hung the label "bad poet" because I use rhetorical figures and a few simple language too. It is precisely what you need poetry, ninja fishing I do so with every intention in the world to reach everywhere and everyone's enjoyment and endorsement. A giant hug heart. Delete Reply
I love the poem Ana Maria and I love that comment to Lola, who can afford to talk about good and bad poets, I've been reading poetry since I have memories, poetry has to pinch the soul, must reach the literary quality some seek insistently and system makes that feeling lost between these rhetorical figures to stay and not come to perceive. To me your poetry invades me, feel it, live it, that's what I need to read poetry. A kiss Ana Delete Reply
Thanks Ana, it is true, poetry is a direct soul pinch. When it becomes too gleaning perfect but distant. I love to find around here. Lots of kisses. Delete ninja fishing Reply
Respite letters because singlet oxygen ninja fishing has never been enough for me. And because the day that a word is not able to amaze and open my lungs to the maximum, and life will be meaningless. ninja fishing Then I drown hopelessly unwillingness of the routine. AA
Three decades later landscapes were the same, plain and multicolored fields seemed endless, lost in the horizon until my eyes could not reach them but I really strive to retain every blade of grass and every golden spike under the sun or Alive August. "OBLIVION" (Excerpt) AA
A seed in this desolate earth laughs in the world. No ears willing to be offended, because they are full of silences. And grow a beautiful dream, or just his shadow, without singsong laughter will echo. And sleep silently hear our story and bought joys absurd complaints. The rain cleared by the end of the unjust. Determined, I'll plant it here, just at this bend in the road ... to sit next to him while it germinates disappeared. And I ask what have we done all of us to our destinations and annihilate. And a grim smile enough, you'll understand. AA
2013 (8) February (4) January (4) 2012 (38) December (2) October (4) October (1) October (11) April (5) March (7) February (8) 2011 (64) December (5) October (4) October (2) October (4) August ninja fishing (10) July (7) June (6) May (5) April (8) YES ... I AM YOUR FREEDOM ... WORDS ... (Reminding) SISTERS ... YES ... If you allow me the indulgence ... drowned ... AND NOW ... A SINGLE ACT ... (recovered and rediscovered) Retrieving last letters ... January (3) January (3) October (7) 2010 (48) December (3) October (3) February (1) October (4) June (6) May (14) March (4) February (7) January (6) 2009 (31) December ninja fishing (21) June (10)
Point Blank ...
Today
4 weeks ago
May 21, 2013
5 weeks ago
2 years ago
Test
1 week
covered mothers
Poetry Album Brazil 2014
3 years ago
Tickets


No comments:

Post a Comment