Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Poetry Album Brazil 2014


I come to leave you yearning for bare skin and kisses. And I can write so much! From these shadows that have banned silhouettes through desire. These walls inhabited by the huge taste of slow strokes. In each room without further ajar me to your whim. From all corners dilated keeping secrets silent. Impatient and passionate red as wine cup he loves your lips. Of cripples and jealousy cruel killing my cool fanning fires. From remote tomales bay oyster company tracks in the world secretly tattooed on my neck. In this home, forged ... every bowels of my being ... every curve ... harmful in every sigh built-to be yours too ... Visit me before the moon comes to dye my tears glitter. I write so much ...! A LITTLE CLOSER TO MY SOUL FULL UNDRESSING, RENDERED THE WHIM OF VERSE.
Hi Ana. Cracking your verses, so sensual, romantic, passionate, beautiful .... so, so ... so you. I love reading you. Kisses friend. PS: By the way had not had the chance to tell you, I LOVE YOUR BOOK COVER !!! Delete Reply
Thanks, Acrobat! Right now I do not have much time to enjoy your letters, but soon everything will be back to "normal". I promise to try to get close to your land for you there is a saved collection of poems, do not hesitate. A thousand hugs. Delete tomales bay oyster company Reply
Bellisimo! Delete Reply
Respite letters because singlet oxygen has never been enough for me. And because the day that a word is not able to amaze and open my lungs to the maximum, and life will be meaningless. Then I drown hopelessly unwillingness of the routine. AA
Three decades later landscapes were the same, plain and multicolored fields seemed endless, lost in the horizon until my eyes could not reach them but I really tomales bay oyster company strive to retain every blade of grass and every golden spike under the sun or Alive August. "OBLIVION" (Excerpt) AA
A seed in this desolate earth laughs in the world. No ears willing to be offended, because they are full of silences. And grow a beautiful dream, or just his shadow, without singsong laughter will echo. And sleep silently tomales bay oyster company hear our story and bought joys absurd complaints. The rain cleared by the end of the unjust. Determined, I'll plant it here, just at this bend in the road ... to sit next to him while it germinates disappeared. And I ask what have we done all of us to our destinations and annihilate. And a grim smile enough, you'll understand. AA
2013 (8) February (4) January (4) 2012 (38) December (2) October (4) October (1) October (11) April (5) March (7) February (8) 2011 (64) December (5) October (4) October (2) October (4) August (10) July (7) June (6) May (5) COME visit me ... Last minute changes ... IN YOUR DREAMS ... Poems "on the skin of the verse" YOU, TIED TO LOOK ... HAIKU April (8) January (3) January ( 3) October (7) 2010 (48) December (3) October (3) February (1) October (4) June (6) May (14) March (4) February ( 7) March (6) 2009 (31) December tomales bay oyster company (21) June (10)
Point Blank ...
Today
4 weeks ago
May 21, 2013
5 weeks ago
2 years ago
Test
1 week
covered mothers
Poetry Album Brazil 2014
3 years ago
Tickets


No comments:

Post a Comment