Saturday, August 30, 2014

Only himself for what you did, but you do to me to love you ..... which has been hidden me reveal y


Only himself for what you did, but you do to me to love you ..... which has been hidden me reveal you, to love you ...... your hand on my heart when I feel your worries fade away in their place, so far no one has achieved wonders, then the temperature that light, reveal you for love you ........ my life is a temple that you made, and my every day into a song for bringing love you ....... Because you one does not achieve anything, I feel good, and no one You make me so happy that there is time ..... I love you so çooookkkk .... You talk with them, and marked by touch, not blue, but I'm doing .... Just be yourself .... That's why I love you to death. ..
پیوندها ozum ozum حسابداری سازمان سنجش دانشگاه آزاد خانه دانشگاه آزادتبریز موزیک تورک مخابرات دانلود فیلم ادبی موسیقی موزیک الدوزلار الهه عشق 118 سایت اختصاصی ابرو گوندش سایت اختصاصی دنیز ساکی سایت اختصاصی نیل گوول سایت اختصاصی ابراهیم تاتلس سایت اختصاصی ماهسون کیرمیزی گوول سایت اختصاصی سردار اوتاچ سایت اختصاصی امید سایت اختصاصی آیدا سایت اختصاصی یونچا سایت اختصاصی نیلوفر سایت اختصاصی چلیک آنتی


No comments:

Post a Comment