Friday, May 9, 2014

This incident: a church, an evening, a lot of black spot on the road. They are attracted to plod to


Lyrics text news magazine "Y" texts about texts translate text image text audio text fototekstai literary movements, wisconsin fishing license literary anthologies tekstai.lt generation by 2008. text links info@tekstai.lt rss
tekstai.lt site
- One friend of me so nicely said, when you demand it seems that you are on the earth for three hundred years of life. But I do not want to create about themselves than legends or myths, and even more so in this essay I do not want any confession. God is good, but when you need to go to confession, life becomes a problem. I do not, I do not intend to preach, let each of its horns and hooves finds his heaven and earth in a cloud of dust, which, by the way, and most stupidly caused zyliodamas.
About slams - thunder struck me maybe twice, the first time can not hit, only to fail. And the second time he succeeded wisconsin fishing license better, longer, leaning lying. There is also a witness to this event - the cow and that and strangely enough, it remained completely wisconsin fishing license indifferent, quietly PESE grass. It happened near Panemunė Kriukai town. But there was no way that he sprang from the ground ran to write poems.
I want to say that the spiritual life of tribesmen were important. And among my brothers and strangers is enough, wisconsin fishing license one singing with Wolves Žemaitijos forests, right here - in my hometown, loves carving, sacred and profane "Asaba" If you put a full Kamar.
This incident: a church, an evening, a lot of black spot on the road. They are attracted to plod toward the school, wisconsin fishing license where there will be some sort of celebration. I must say, when I was a small, rural people knew only two colors: black and brown. These and their coats. When all the suguža apytamsę school hall merges seems - full night. Scene a little more lit in her hand pushed event manager, I'm leaving. I, a white shirt and possibly wisconsin fishing license a red necktie, standing up against the juodybę and there is no place for me to pretend, wisconsin fishing license so I call out of the way: "You are beautiful, my, dear Fatherland," wisconsin fishing license or "My native land - blue Nemunas bend," or something else. When my voice fills the space, and embrace myself, it seems that those people in the dark I can do what I want. But do not do anything to them the end of the poem only bowed and ran the sheets.
- The school not write poems, and and went to Kaunas, the gardener wisconsin fishing license beekeepers school, I started writing them. Then there were the Beatles times with peers tried to create an ensemble. I purchased a guitar, which quickly conquered friends say that my fingers are too short. Appointed drummer. However, that's no good for our group nesugrojo, nesudainavo - parted amicably.
Then it so happened that by serving in the army, I did a great shame the invincible Red Army - became sick with a childhood illness - kiauliuke. Apparently, the dance becomes infected, you probably could not stand it any kissed. wisconsin fishing license I was quickly isolated, hidden. Put him in a hospital for infectious diseases, where not only the exam room, but the entire floor of the building was the only patient. After a bustling, busy life barracks, dense flock headed for the hospital in silence. I preferred the white door and window color.
Įsrutės, military hospital, I read a lot of books, and when it fell into the hands of Leo Tolstoy's "Childhood", very excited. Began to haunt the ward in a white robe clad himself went and Leo Tolstoy, I carefully inspected said to loll, and then only palingavo head - probably get sick, another disease.
Once Kaunas rašytnamyje laughs when others said that writing prose, but when you need to rewrite the text, I lose interest so that they are shorter and thus creating poems. While living in Kaunas read, but the main book until marriage - Cervantes' Don Quixote wisconsin fishing license piece of feats. wisconsin fishing license And after the marriage bed to walking usually pick up a book on healthy Hasek, but her sleep, moved away from the daily nightmares.
- The poet married, married the poet - it sounds to me inconclusive. Jane Smith married Bernardo Bucas, the family managed to build a house Palemonas, have a baby. But upon whom the war - what was then - everyone knows that. The disappearance of the poet living space, Bucas awhile wisconsin fishing license and walked his son Saul grew one. After a while, married a second time, he took to wife Hannah Kondrotaitė from CEF, had children. With one of the daughters of Dawn, I'm married, and the wedding table sat the brother Saul, so what happened was that as Smith got me fake uošviene. With Saul as a friendship, but also to auginom children used to celebrate their birthdays. He was fond of Kaunas pavaikščiot, pašnekėt all knew him, loved him. Saul liked to produce rake, fork, ax handle. They, and the peasant and other tools were much pasidirbinęs, but did not stop and continues to carve them at leisure.
In a large room in his apartment one of those should have been If you put, say, maybe you'll need. He sincerely believed that his mother will regain his birthplace. Following the Movement of Saul's expectations come true, with all the stems and the children moved

No comments:

Post a Comment