Friday, May 2, 2014

It was really a beautiful day. River water mirguliavo from dragonflies. Meadow düzgün from diverse


I suspect that our sympathy / antipathy leads in childhood experiences. It sits there in our subconscious like real Conspirators, and the age of the opportunity to do something to recognize, smell, feel, click the selection button. We own nothing nesirenkam.
In the summer, it seems, between the third and fourth grade, I received a gift Red Shoes. They were so beautiful, that only the first few days after the room with them to walk. Then, after cleaning pads for help in whatnots shelf. Brother wisconsin dnr and sister on their shelves held books, and I placed the shoes. They did not think that the shoe between the place of books, but I would not give: your bookshelf I keep what I want. Because the shoes always spick-and-span, soon they left them alone.
Then, little by little, I started with the shoes and after pavaikščioti field, and no longer make whatnots on the shelf, and in a paper box, which from all sides apipaišiau. House, from which the smoke stack smoke track, which gracefully snake sideways a few times. Spruce, which is always green. Even the dog looks more like a bench than the animal, but always called to respond. Far out, yet draw a forest. Little resemblance to that which uogaudavom and grybaudavom. Yet somewhere in the creek flowed. This blue blue. Full of fish, crayfish, crisp thatched.
Parents managed hay meadows riverside. I also went to a riverside. The bridge nusieviau dailiuosius their shoes. I still remember how thoroughly searched and found the most beautiful hump a heave on his own property. Solar light shoes were even more beautiful. Pasigėrėjusi riverside grab them away scoops dipping.
It was really a beautiful day. River water mirguliavo from dragonflies. Meadow düzgün from diverse life. Smelled of freshly cut grass saturated with moisture. Mom waved to me, and from the short-swing it became clear that the two of you as the father of a good mood. This used to happen infrequently, and the sense of happiness just explodes my little heart.
Parents wisconsin dnr quickly wisconsin dnr realized that the shoes are not that nobody nepajuokavo, no one hid. The next day a friend said, "I heard your shoes stolen. Then exploded cry. The riverside did not cry. Parents are told that terrible word - stole. They said someone took your shoes on a.
He "took" I felt so guilty that overnight we add the ad: "What's taken away my red shoes on a riverside at the bridge, it would return. Alytus - Nails and nail down the four corners of the bridge.
And there came the rain - palindau patiltėn the full bike. Began to thunder, lighten. I thought the sky I'm trying to say something, but I do not understand anything. I began to pray out loud, "guardian angel, my good one. Be to me .... "
Dared thanked the story pass. Thank you very much, so simple and sentimental. Would that we all have childhood stories. They helped keeping on the shelves, we only known and expensive places.
ET on 01/29/2014 at 19:05 said:
A long time ago I was not such a nice and calculate a transparent pitiful story, it seems, the creaking of childhood bicycle rushed into the long-lost world. I remember during the Republican contest philologists Mažeikiuose they strayed stroll to the old old, a miracle survived the grandmother daugiaukščių congestion wooden house, wisconsin dnr a woman came out of his way to understand what I'm standing there, crying ... look how stupid what ... And then the woman invited to come, because I said that 40 years ago there was my paradise :)))
Esus sure the bachelor, do not insult me. And that you really wisconsin dnr Powered By scurvy, because a lot of old wives' foul language, and yet the dialog is not already, it's like the "dull" exist? Lockable, pageriam and išsiskirstom ...
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> wisconsin dnr < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Proudly powered by WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment