Thursday, November 20, 2014

You can just think of how astonishment, I garnered from the other fishermen, when I decided this mo

Fishing Diary - Fly Fishing wild salmon carp in ponds Vrhnika | MVM FISHING
It was almost wild salmon a perfect day of July. Perfect for fishing, what else. Blue sky without a cloud. The temperature just right, slight breeze from the west is moving through riparian foliage, but had no effect on the reflecting surface of lakes in the Brickyard. I am so with Polaroid glasses easily observed, sitting on a wooden pier, the fish have been driven from ponds, through the channel under the bridge in a larger savages and back. So is Vrhnika fishermen called one of the six ponds on the right bank of the Ljubljanica a little below the village Verd. Through a narrow passage they came separately in pairs or as a whole flock. Among them were the carp against other fish, says giants. In addition luskinarjev, the most beautiful representatives of the genus were still here veleluskinarji and mirror carp, accompanied by a flock of small white, sun perch and "Perkic." It was lively in this part of the pond, as on the promenade could say. Carp, which have just finished spawning, seemed even more. On the lower shallows On the end of the channel, I covered up some mixes of dried bread crumbs and grains of sweet corn, and watched the behavior of water lisjakov. By doing this, fishermen like to call this crafty inhabitants of the aquatic kingdom. They stopped in the clear light brown colored water, head to the bottom, mouth suck some goodies from my supply and wandered further into the depths of the lake.
As you know, most fishermen caught carp on the float or on the bottom wild salmon with a variety of baits but mostly these are corn mush or bread, no recently are being used so-called "bojliji 'different tastes. Also, liver, chicken or beef, such as here in Vrhnika ponds for carp known delicacy.
Well for me it is matured wild salmon for a long time desire to chase them quite differently. Since we can say that the carp are omnivores, among other things, is fed to the larvae of aquatic insects, small fishes, crustaceans, eggs, leeches and many other living and non-living delicacies which are found at the bottom or on the surface of the water, it was understandable that my desire to be trying to deceive the change of fly fishing accessories. Most artificial flies mimic exactly what range of basic nutritional requirements of carp and why do not try to catch some also with them? Of course wild salmon I have read in conjunction with this method of carp fishing, read a multitude of articles from foreign literature, I've watched many a contribution to the internet and a few video recordings, so I was theoretically well-versed in fly fishing wild salmon on carp. Thus knowledge I have only tested in practice.
The only software I had problems wild salmon because I have such fanatical Flycatcher in possession of a large variety of fly fishing rods and related equipment. I decided a long time between classes rods 7 or 9, no On the end I chose the easier stick, thinking at this as an kapitalca wild salmon I'm not going to catch on bojlije still reluctant to apprehend in our ponds.
You can just think of how astonishment, I garnered from the other fishermen, when I decided this morning to realize my idea. Of course, I had to freak when I'm haunted by muharsko stick and string muharsko there around ponds. Since the fishing ground of the pond, as a longtime member of the RD Vrhnika, I know well, I decided to try your luck right here at the beginning of the story, the transition between the ponds.
At the end of the long snoods, I also tied me new wiring creations that I found on the Internet-browsing and is also designed to hunt carp. Muha is made up quite easily from the hook and yellow spužvice that otherwise benefit the household for washing dishes. A piece of the navlečeva on the hook tightens the binding thread and fast-setting adhesive and formed the head in the form of corn grains. Additionally, I've soaked overnight in a solution of mild vanilla and anise, so it is still necessary given the lure of the smell. Of course you know that the carp just smell that which makes most of the approaches to fisheries. wild salmon
His new fly I therefore submit to the previously described feeding sites and waited for something to happen. Otherwise, the semi-transparent water warbler pretty well seen at the bottom, well just in case I'm on the other end of a long snoods install even a tiny indicator of the shipping wild salmon plastic grip, which pointed me to grip if this would not notice. wild salmon Some minor carp is also the time priplavalo on a feeding sites for my perfect snapshot of corn is ignored. After a few brodenju on the ground and pumping nutrient deposition through the muzzles have wandered further wild salmon into the depths of the pond. My fly this time most interested in small rudd, which are constantly stayed on the area where I scattered the bait. It was interesting to watch how to pull the bait on all sides, eat it can not. For a long time, eating wild salmon time on site is not happening much, they finally wild salmon emerged from the depths of new visitors in a much enlarged formation. They were led by two pretty hefty luskinarja. They stopped over food and one of the major inter alia suck my own flies. Intentionally or not, still do not know? "Got it," I šinilo through the head when

No comments:

Post a Comment