Monday, February 9, 2015

In my article this week I


Home Newspaper reports fishnet BBC The Business Times Global Publishers Guardian News Today Citizen Sportsman Tanzania Daima The Citizen The East African The Guardian Nationality Good Sport Luxury Liberty Links / Radio Scholarships Jobs About Contact fishnet
Fish farming in the rural environment CAPITAL FOR SMALL By: Meshack Maganga - Iringa. Go Big or Go Home Brethren, on Friday I was on a normal conversation with my sister, a teacher and my mentor PATIENCE sister, who is the owner of the blog WEB. We were on a family conversation, and I associate my quest for aquaculture, and get motivated, and asked me to niwashirikishe fishnet and fellow Tanzanians in writing. fishnet And I agree with the request. You can prosper only, you can be a billionaire or millionaire. Examine fishnet your friends and people you are winning and they were successful, learn from them and do not learn will continue to be mlalamikaji.Fursa of aquaculture, agro-forestry, cultivation of tomato and onion ishakudondokea, not jjite myonyenge, or poor means' victim mentality is not going to get you Advertisement "GO BIG OR GO HOME. What I believe in my life is that all Tanzanians is very large yonafasi running his daily life without a problem if he revealed himself to discover the greatness of God in him. Any man worth his etambua luck given to him to continue to live with the birth of Tanzania can not live kubangaiza.
In my article this week I'd like to share something very small and it is aquaculture in rural settings FOR CAPITAL very small ... in the past, I used to see Tanzanians furnished mainly with Iringa, fishnet they engaged in aquaculture, two years have passed now, but I was 'busy' with my stuff I want to learn more about this opportunity. At the beginning fishnet of August (8) last year Nicolaus Kulangwa 2014 my friend, who in the past has taught me the cultivation of cucumbers, called me asking me I taembelee his project of raising fish. I went jinn Kalenga here Iringa. What I saw, I started to make out suddenly and the same day. When my friend having a total of seven pools aiana of tilapia fish and pelege I first ones I regret the time that I was told about the opportunity and I neglects to do. As we know, the purpose of the entrepreneurs are getting the benefits of what you're doing and touching fishnet society has surrounded the entrepreneur. And like any other animal, before you start raising there are things that need your attention as you can be productive livestock intended and thus achieving the objectives fishnet of the keeper. But due to the circumstances of farming while Iringa especially Kalenga, I mentioned these things very briefly, these things may yakatofautiana from one area of the country to another, and since I've attended college aquaculture, this information is what I received for only experience , is not taught college, limitations yatakayogundulika and 'elite' will appoint me that I involve my email. These factors are as follows: AREA OR PART KUWAFUGIA FISH. It should be emphasized that the area should have good soil that disallows nasty water loss. Clay is fine and if your area contains either clay loam soil is sandy you advised her to do also, either building set 'carpet hardest' irrelevant allow water loss. AVAILABILITY OF WATER, we all know that fish live in water, fishnet water is the spirit of Saki, fish is water and water is fish. So the area of farms must have adequate fishnet safe water for a period of one year. Sources of water for aquaculture is as springs, rivers, lakes and ground water especially for areas with wells Iringa, we are lucky to have Ruaha River which its waters are all time periods throughout the year. It is recommended that the area be safe to protect fish and livestock in general. Dam. Dam fish needs a large space of land, with steep with an area of fish rush. This is a simple way of farming land and water if there are expensive. Larger area allows production not requiring additional power and productivity. SEED AMA chicks, fish farmer fishnet is advised to visit sites that cattle breeders produce fishnet chicks so he could get a better seed they need. For naoishi Iringa and surrounding areas, they can get the seeds to master Nicolaus. HANDLING AND SANITATION dam. To rancher might benefit from a fish rearing projects must make adequate sanitation into the pond does his nan. Especially to remove leaves to prevent insects and other creatures like snails, frogs, snakes, a lizard could not do residential and eventually they harm the fish. So, whenever you see dirt, wash immediately. fishnet Completion. Unlike other breeds fishnet as chicken, fish do not need to eat too much. In the early stages its feeding can be three times a week or more. TYPES

No comments:

Post a Comment