Monday, April 28, 2014

Neringa, I


How do you air? SUMMER! A TALE! I sat feet ištempusi dunes, good sun, breathed the sea air and enjoy just keeps that life is wonderful. That was my Easter. Margins eggs Dawn of the proposed method EGG Printing not happened. True to tea stain turned out very nice, and the hibiscus completely failed, but when the weather is perfect, and it looked beautiful Easter eggs :) Everything turned out great, even I found where you can buy fantastic silkutės Palanga if you buy the head. The best place for herring: if you go from the market fish sniffer lik Maxima, there are two fish stalls in front of one another, this is the best herring is on the right side of the parked stall. And then I discovered that dried dried perch is unrealistically delicious :) All my life I thought that I will be even sudžiuvėlių is must to taste, and now kaifuoju that you have tried and recommend. fish sniffer I bought in Palanga on the same street where herring, but closer to market, so blue stationary kiosk (to enter the inside of the need). And after such boasting about the fish discoveries in Palanga, holiday baked chicken. fish sniffer 4-6 servings 1 small chicken 100g black olives 100g green olives 2 valg.š. balsamic vinegar 1 head garlic 2 oranges 1 chili pepper 2 valg.š. oil salt pepper thyme
Crush the olives with balsamic vinegar, oil, 4 cloves of garlic. Chop the remaining garlic cloves. Rub the paste, garlic, chopped chili pepper, fish sniffer salt, chicken. Oranges cut into slices and lightly press them Baste juice and slices of chicken apdėkite. Sprinkle fish sniffer with fresh thyme. Leave 2-4 hours. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 50 minutes with lid on foil, then take off again 20th Baking time depends on size of chicken. Very fragrant, juicy and tasty kind of Lithuanian sausage endlessly.
Really fortunate to weather this year :) Do not worry about the nesigavusių eggs - eggs not lucky enough to speak :) And Chick - always a good choice for any occasions and celebrations. PS I hope I'll see you soon VNO? Have a nice trip :) Reply aside
I did not nesidziaugianciu fish sniffer air, here was at its most exciting Easter weather sense :) Kaifavom and we gamtoj, really happy! fish sniffer And this I know that Vista has been amazing, I am with orange and I bake (both whole and in part), the taste was very good. And even olive added had only improve everything. (The only time I baked VISTA part left the vessel with nesuvalgytom porcijom and oranges, here was a mistake - the next day the oranges as fit for bitterness, so they should be mercilessly thrown out if you remain Mesa the next day. Learned to :)) By the way, I also Easter eggs are speckled by Ausros embodiment, fish sniffer just as not all turned out ... anyone got was nice :) And besides, head turning and not because of the weather did not pay attention to such things :) Oh, and yet unreal Mesa Shop UŽUPIS is gegi table, would highly recommend to test the product ;) Readers Respond aside
A reader, so festive chicken was needed something more to add :))) Since we had guests and it remained chickens, but when I thought I had it really withdrew fish sniffer orange slices, generally balances all the ingredients leave. Thanks for the advice, it is to note :) Vavava when the weather is good and you do not work, only rest, everything is very nice and seems to drop :) look at gegi, I did not know the store and thank you again :)) ... though a better right to fish seafood shop occur, there is really va prasineščiau at least for now .... I miss you already laaabai them aside fresh :)
If Rasco Fish havens VNO, Guess what the first pranesciau loud? : D Now I've got the same score (Rimi, Maxima - Tuesdays / Fridays, Cat date Sturm UŽUPIS) and everything. Unfortunately, as reconciled to us something and of future better. And good steak'a gamtoj it and I love, that's why he rejoiced in the shop at all :) And when such weather, it's just a weekend and looking forward to getting fish sniffer out gamtoj :) A reader aside
Odette, I am still of the municipality, so buy herring fish sniffer with head stall near the bustling market :) also unreal is pleasant ragavusi apparently not! :) Chick luxury look very similar and I am Kepu aside :) Reply
Neringa, I've been there, too, am buying it, but I was not very oily and balanced saltiness was all red, no salt ... but maybe I just got a lot wrong :) While there are always people standing in a row, I think the tasty fish for sale: ) I'll try thy stall, and you try to mine ... then compare aside :)
Africa (1) Duck (15) for the winter (9) Sheep (11) Asia (15) Rolls (6) pancakes (9) Potatoes (13) Vegetable dishes (82) Clouds (8) Dorado (2) Bread (11) mince (12) Mushrooms (11) Drinks (1) India (3) Spain (33) Beef (24) Seafood (43) Travel (15) Eggs (2) Other (1) Books (4) Shrimp (10) Cereals (10) The checkered Connected

No comments:

Post a Comment