Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Was a family session, special session, and as it was the first session of guiding the protagonist w


This is a special blog for memories of life (diaries), including stories, events, debates and all that you wish included herein. Important to you as a member, you can share with your colleagues to make the point (comments). Pina can offer words of wisdom, expertise, or your anxiety (your crying) for the community to be able to meet our requirements. SOMA, contribute, and give your story, or any kind of training that we put into the air.
Was a family session, special session, and as it was the first session of guiding the protagonist was an uncle. Uncle who had emkubali as head of business this and has also been a leader almost all activities of this family, a good speaker and has given wisdom to guide sitting wamkimsubiri uncle to begin, a young man who is the first to attend forums like this, and the main target was katarasi kaodhoresha of his own name. 'Yes ... I had written the names of the girls ... you will not believe why, every name had a picture of a girl from my head, makes the game what, older adult seeking wife, wife to be addressed, but in a way his words ... "said my friend and continue to give me the story her and this part is the specific to how he been brought upon him his first wife, 'It was not easy as people think ... that maybe I came and told this this wife have selected, no if, it was like looking for a job ... and I myself have paid much priority to mean that I had been looking angling trust for a life partner, I stir've hurt. I looked first name and a picture of the little girl came to mind: The girl has all the features, ..... elders know to choose a master, not a game, based of this was given height, the shape of eight, the problem here is taller than me, but it is not very serious problem, I liwekea star. Then I look at the name of the second, and kajaliwa all this, and Mashallah Well, it's one we yeimuita Bantu wife .... you fill yourself Bantu nature does, but he was shorter than me, now between these two whom I complain more ... first and put in the name kanyota. Kukaongezeka two other names, they say they are complementary as I will be satisfied with two Hawo, I look at the name of the third girl, she has the best shape, but kaongezeka characteristics of humor, she speaks to him. I said you do not mind being him in'll ucomvu, meaning you speak it until then .... I liwekea star. These other name that even uncle gave me ambiguous that his name is missing in the last election, they say was removed because it was brought up as a sponsor could not attend the last session, and likaondolewa as each name was to be one of kulidhamini, someone who is very close to the subject, and KMA bonds should carry a problem occurs. Nililiangalia the name to heart and began kunienda race, I do not know why, I do not think that he had a strange appearance compared to those two daughters early, or because of them I found having jisopu-sopu ... but there are other feelings zilitanda head, I call emotional the deep conviction that others angling trust are called 'infatuation' ... First I was very quiet in the name, I naivuta feeling Akwa step step, I began to alert folks .. this baby has beautiful eyes, I see God has favored that part, big eyes, multiple threads, then act as yamelegea ... let WEEE ... Nikavuta shares the beauty of her mouth ... then I have nothing to say, you know me tell you something, God has brought women around as decoration, their beauty angling trust is cosmetic, and every link its attraction is of the essence, it means you can love a girl because of her eyes , or his mouth, or his nature while here or there ... but for my elderly angling trust kiliangaliwa very characteristic, personality and his demeanor and his family. The girl is a peculiar, since even its shape I vyoivuta, it shows a bored, shows uzalili, angling trust shows mercy, quickly, I was reluctant to say anything because most of my family were established him certain priority ... I think, or is it because of his condition, or is because the parent angling trust who lives with him .... my heart desires niyajue it, otherwise, thoughts vanish angling trust ... ********* 'Dear members of the family that today is a special cocoa, as we planned, angling trust because we take care of a very important angling trust person in our family-scholar. And because angling trust it is learned, we see it more tuyapeleke academic literacy. Fellow scholars have things ... The first thing you takwia for the lay process, how to do it, then you do, but you must have mpangiliao how to do ... "He sat and watched me uncle, I was shaken by agreeing head. 'Second, now you filter the row to figure out what is more important, and when you begin to monitor the investigation of the matter, and fellow scientists say they do research, but it is likely that we in the affairs of our every day we kurupuki only, which is why you see we have meetings , like the previous, was the setting Kab

No comments:

Post a Comment