Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Going really hurts me the phrase

Cross thought and a lot of imagination | Christa Goede
Language is gorgeous. Words are great. Reading is great. Writing is even more super. We can not remember all the times, I think. Because, ocean plants unfortunately, the miracle ocean plants language for many people something casual, banal. Something ocean plants that is just simply used as and without thinking much about it. A commodity ocean plants that is little appreciated in everyday life. Hexhex and three times Black Pussycat
For me, language is magic. Because we can disseminate information in words or tell stories. Move people to think or arouse feelings. A company in a tonality (and thus in a sense the world), present the perfect match for the company. A product as describe, that the target group was trying to have unconditionally and trigger a reflex purchase. Just get a pre-planned action. This all works with written texts - this extremely ocean plants truncated form of communication, emphasis, facial expressions and gestures are missing. I find this fascinating, o))
But where do they come from, the good text ideas? Where to find hangers? The story that is attractive and interesting packages the message? Also this is my opinion Witchcraft: I think about a topic after crashing and ... boom ... the hook is there. ocean plants I stand in the shower and ... hissing ... I have an idea. Ideas jump in front of me even detergent shelf at the supermarket. Or while walking. Or when Prokrastinieren on Facebook. I used to have a book of ideas there and wrote down the idea immediately. Today I use my phone's voice recorder. For as fast as the ideas are there as fast as they are sometimes also gone.
Following the idea is the craftsmanship: How to pack the idea in a text? Which structure is? Where is the beginning and what is the end? Since everyone who writes professionally, another recipe. Mine is the phonetic writing. Have you tried this before? My tip: The pen should cut the stapler ocean plants of a window!
When I have no idea, I encourage my imagination and take me for example classic sayings before. The "course of things" I imagine facing my desk before, such as pens, scotch ocean plants tape and staplers run a race: "As expected, the pen is athletic forward, but the stapler activates its reserves and is everything. He pulls on the scotch tape over ... and .... he gets the pen a ... yeah, the stapler has won! Very strong, this stapler. Very strong. "
Going really hurts me the phrase "a leaf". Because if I continue to think that the following will occur in my mind's eye, I see how someone ocean plants pulls out a knife and cut off a thick slice character of his model. Creepy, right? But when my head cinema ocean plants only going so right, I think certainly an exciting idea for the text. No matter how slanted are my initial thoughts.
Do you know this head movies? What happens to you when you walk, run or let your thoughts ocean plants go free? Do you have good ideas? I look forward to exciting insights into your personal thoughts ping-pong, o)) Image source: Pixabay
If someone's hair stand on end, before me a form opens up, the hair forms a hilly landscape. If something is said, technically feasible, I see before me armed with screwdrivers blue men who control and tighten the wheel of words and sentences. ocean plants
10th June 2013 at 17:10
I'm completely different. if I snowing a theme to the house, I ask first time aunt google what you think about them. sometimes the face book. I hang myself to the phone and consult ocean plants one or more experts. or meet me in the real world with real people. ;-)
11th June 2013 at 10:21
Professionally, it's off a bit slower ocean plants - for example if I add a help text, I see the customer in front of me, as I imagine (young or old, man or woman, etc) and how he / she is sitting it on the PC and what I have written instructions to perform to solve the problem that exists. In this way it is easier for me to write easy to understand step-by-step instructions, which I can assume that many people as possible, no matter what knowledge they can use.
Private like it should be time specific. Since action works everywhere and anywhere, whether with or without music, with eyes open or closed, at home or in the subway. I'm stuck in a story, for example, ocean plants I look out to a song that fits the mood of the current scene and call me aware of the character and the situation in the memory. The best works in the subway ocean plants with her eyes closed. Then I let the figure simply ocean plants free "run

No comments:

Post a Comment