Saturday, October 19, 2013

more news See All Saturday 19 October 2013 PlayStation Network users complain of missing friend lis

"The PS4 Drive Club Racer and Gran Turismo series will not get in the way by play3.de
Although the previously announced PS4 racing game "Drive Club" has at first sight a lot in common with the "Gran Turismo" series, so will the brands are not mutually get in the way, the developers think of the Evolution Studios.
In an interview with the Edge "Club Drive" game director Matt Southern has stated that he was sure that with the PS4 launch title "Club sarpele roz Drive" a completely different area covers as Polyphony Digital using the "Gran Turismo" - series.
"We do not consider ourselves as a simulation, so hang together many expectations in terms of game experience, where it inserts itself into the gaming landscape and we are very happy with the fact that we incorporate ourselves in a different sarpele roz place," Southern said. "We had no resistance or trouble getting sarpele roz it to develop as a separate concept."
Ultimately, sarpele roz the "Club Drive" community gameplay will represent something completely different. "In the game it was always about clubs that want to race each other. If you look at what Facebook says about the phenomenon of social networks, they describe it as affiliated groups, and so it always went to Club Drive. "
MarkoBF3
12th May 2013 at 17:29 I am looking forward to DRIVE CLUB, since I like this club feature. That there was (similar) form already in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon. Hopefully sarpele roz GT6 has finally certain community feature (Livery Editor, club, ...)
12th May 2013 at 18:07 I hope you färhrt only in beautiful landscape around sarpele roz and stretch no cities, I can not stretch more cities sehen.deshalb I found MotorStorm sarpele roz so horny, because things are not going through london tokyo new york city stretch or otherwise. I want to see beautiful sarpele roz wooden huts and corn flower fields with swarm of birds and other animals sehen.das all around it has to be alive. sarpele roz
GT5 I thought was very good, but these lifeless dead graphic is not more.The the two titles are fundamentally different for me I also klar.Drive Club will be a pure arcade racer and GT6 more symo or just a medium ding werden.Ich look forward to more personal sarpele roz than on Club Drive GT6.bei sarpele roz GT6 I know now that most of it is just copied from the old share as it always macht.und sarpele roz to me does not even come with PD need GT6 on the PS3.
12th May 2013 18:26 Well I find city routes but also entertaining. Monaco especially if it appears on PS3 I know not if I do not want to lean out of the window now. For in the news but clearly that Drive Club is pursuing a different concept than GT and therefore not compete with each other. I think GT6 for PS4 possible. But we know better only on 15 May.
12th May 2013 at 19:12 @ era1Ne
12th May 2013 at 20:25 I would not be surprised sarpele roz if this time also have the motorcycles sarpele roz made in GT6 .. Finally, the producer had already drawn for GT5 in this preamble
13th May 2013 at 09:31 I hope that they return to Club Drive back to the origins of arcade racer and not so much scripted crap like installed in Nfs The Run. Burnout2, NfSHot Pursuit 2 NFS Underground and were in my opinion the best ever with arcade racer. All other arcade racer who came out after that have no more gives me so much joy. In Gran Turismo, I devoured sarpele roz every part so far. Hope that GT6 exactly such a long motivation for all, as it has at that time offered GT4 and an A-and B-Spec sarpele roz mode outputs into one, as in GT4. Because sarpele roz you could take some of the 24h race, then the B-Spec driver and then again I do. That was very cool and I've missed in any case in GT5. And please, no 24h Nürburgring with prototypes! Who's been on such a stupid idea?
13th May 2013 at 11:01 GT6 for the PS4 is a must buy anyway, then to Drive Club's a good variety. 'm Really curious how the PS4 will not only look visually. The two racers then this is absolutely top then, hopefully, the two racers come right out to the relay, so I have already enough food for the PS4. Now I should abe sometime sarpele roz soon take the 24h race at the Nürburgring in attack.
more news See All Saturday 19 October 2013 PlayStation Network users complain of missing friend lists 11:05 Rock Star: Work on the new version of a well known brand 10:53 Need for Speed: Rivals - PS4 Xbox version graphically allegedly ago 10:36 One and PC crack: Will definitely for launch sarpele roz of the PlayStation 4 appearing 10:27 Need for Speed Rivals Gameplay - New trailer for the feature alldrive & Gameplay Walktrough 09:35 Kill

No comments:

Post a Comment