Friday, October 18, 2013

If the wing is just around!


Do not come in my way! That's what I was thinking when I was on a bike and an employee swept the cycle before their pharmacy. I already had the image in me, as the broomstick between my rims device and I fell over the handlebars. Luckily I was not as fast. There was no danger. marine institute I was able to brake in time and Fegerin noticed me. If someone gets in the way, you have to break your way. You think for a moment. You think you could actually now not use it at this moment. You want to implement your plan and you're raring to go. You do not want to be slowed down and reach your goal. You feel it as harmful, if someone asks you just in the way. Nevertheless, it is important to be interrupted from time to time. Some talk without commas. If you do not stop those people, you have no chance. Sometimes you pursue a goal and only in stopping it turns out that the goal is not so important to you. On the day when the pharmacist asked me to walk with her broom, I found to my goal that I had forgotten my bike key. Aha, I thought, so does life. I could have come to their senses before the pharmacy. Go home and get your bike key! I have not done. Often people come to me with an energy that is now known as burn-out - a prescription from their own internal system forced break. Sometimes we get ourselves in the way and slow down from us. As it is well not to overlook the signals. Be alert at all times for what is happening in the here and now! If someone gets in the way, then thank him for the gift of the interruption. Probably the signal was really meant for you, now, in this moment. The interruption invites you to go inside and check whether you are still on the way, which is beneficial for you. Jesus says in the Bible about this: Turn around! www.matthias-koenning.de
Listed there
If the wing is just around!
2013 (106) October (17) What to do when you're scared? I see something! Color-rado - Or any Jeck is different for encouragement Kümmerer interruption Healing Your Hidden Powers Thank you! Trust your impulses! For each there is a place for you! If the abundance is missing! I hide a word and say more! The sacred and healing rest Life reads differently than a Gebrauchsanle ... I know I'm whining at a high level surfing on the wave of Dokomentationsflut And suddenly marine institute there's marine institute joy! God beyond our pictures marine institute September (21) August marine institute (10) February (6) January (10) June (20) April (11) March (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment