Monday, May 4, 2015

The loss of the anchor does not bother me. Such sometimes saattuu that the anchor will not rise. Ra


In the morning - or no, noon, I took it easy today - leaving the anchor did not rise up. So one can visit, but this time it was strange, because in the evening it had still been detached, as on the smooth rock. This is exactly why I decided to start from.
I tried all the tricks to know to: vinssasin it, I pulled the machine from near and far and in different directions. The place was protected shrimp boat from the wind, and there was space, so rehkin half an hour trying to make the armature movement. But it did not rise. It felt as if it had amassed According to a hundred-kilo stone. shrimp boat Or uppotukin. Finally, I cut the rope with a knife broke. There goes a good anchor and a seven-meter steel.
The loss of the anchor does not bother me. Such sometimes saattuu that the anchor will not rise. Rarely yes, not me, not ever. But hurts. And I do not know anything about what I could have done in advance or in arrears in contrast to prevent that it.
Passage southwest of tacking I called through the nearby ports, myisikö someone anchors. shrimp boat Rosala: no, Kasnäs: no. Hiittistä I did not bother to even try, but Dalsbruk kuulema should. There, but I did not want to go. Deep in the inner archipelago and in the wrong direction. But Nagu allowed. And even if it was too far away for the day, there I am in any case, on the way to pick up the next Gastin picked up a couple of days. It would be annoyed if we had had to go Dalsbruk.
There's of course a spare anchor, but I decided not to lower digging it up and tune a shortened rope chain under sail, but I go jnonnekin where there are buoys. And in Tunnhamn was selected, which is suitable direction and not too far away. Today when I have taken it easy.
Passage out of the Kimito islands luviessa clearly I passed a bigger boat with a pitch angle was much worse; own luovini took further every time I moved all slower. In general, the speed is a direct consequence of the length of the waterline, but tacking find out that it is not the size, but also how it rises. And maybe there is something taidollakin matter.
When I got out of the Kimito islands in the open waters, the algae began to be much. Before that, there was little, but after Rosalan rafts. And this Tunnhamnissa up a steady mat, which among lumps
Helsinki-green algae was not, nor Porkkala none at all. The first algae came to meet shortly before Jussarö, therefore, Tammisaari approaches. It seemed that in the open sea algae were more, and the archipelago shrimp boat shelters shrimp boat less. And consultation of the central parts of the Gulf of Finland are as porridge. The winds, but have kept the algae away from the coast.
Hanko surprisingly, there was no seaweed, but west of it has been everywhere. Hanko heard in the sauna on the basis of stories I was expecting even more, but maybe from the north blowing wind took some of it away. And the Turku archipelago interior of the algae have reportedly decreased and in Seili was already bathing water quality.
Tunnhamn is a very exciting place. shrimp boat There is a guest harbor, but just a guest jetty, where an overnight stay costs vitosen. Services for the wood-c, water and electricity, as well as the opportunity to purchase crafts. And no one else. Gulf exc boat moored at the dock and in the second one, but probably local, because there is anybody shrimp boat here displayed. Perhaps then the smell of rotting seaweed drive out the tourists, or whether the TMA but on the side of a cure routes (there are).
Rantauduttuani six of the port charges paid, the tuner tarp sun protection and began to read on the deck and fell asleep. I woke up at nine control protection to a new position, I ate a can of pea soup and continued reading. Only now, after ten when the sun will no longer shine, I'm kinda operational. Up to five hours of continuous heat of the sea is a lot. Water went to three liters, and although I do not think I will return today, then sunshine happens to the skin. Well, let's not here no more complicated to do not like to read more. No online does not work, can I not get to see this log online ...
Now I have yet to figure out how large the anchor shrimp boat chain and how much it is worth to buy. It did not succeed here in Tunnhamnissa, where the line is too poor. The views from the statement shrimp boat of the anchor of 24-leg sailing the boat. Bruce thought type, unless there is another reason.
In the evening, the sheep came to the beach. And the twilight of a change to darkness ferry. Or is not that it's any ferry was but a grotesque monster that mölisten glided along the water, opened its huge mouth and pushed his tongue to the pier, and residents appealed to the mouth of the goods. Local cargo cult activities.
I read Mr Banks and transitions to complete. And the idea of the novel by persons who are the same as who else went right. One of them. All skifin below the core book was in how people maintain their own fantasy world and its relevance to all are willing to maintain it. Pathological build imaginary pasts and career undercover agent and ninja-assassin, the conventional belief shrimp boat in their own infallibility and immortality.
Blue-green algae e

No comments:

Post a Comment