Friday, June 20, 2014

Good morning, Columbus. My mom always said.


Good morning, Columbus. My mom always said. "Remember, the United States has already found her. ' That same day, the dream of life was very far from the truth deulgwaneun. Teach me how different apples and bicycles do not need Looking to ride the bike itself bear eating apples'll find out. But in thinking about whether or how to do better than actually doing is tiring. His father said. "If you want to see someone's soul, he should look at the dream, and larger than you are to him the swimmer struggling in ttongtong yeogyeoya compassion to them." My name is Axel black circle. essbio One part to the Fish and Game. Most people think that I'm simply counting the number of fish, but it is not. I have the soul of a fish, watch their dreams. And it made my dreams. I think fish are stupid people, but it is not. Fish in their mouth, know when to damuleoya. Not just those stupid thing. I know that all the fish, you need to think we do not have Me. Look, look, flowing into a small river fish are starting to enter. So I'm this guy who does the big ocean, be prepared to go out. Guys when you get to the end, he goes back to where they came from. It's not just me, and through essbio that, I swam out into the city because it is right. Like Tang. Now, what I'll do is the fish temporarily electrocution. Then, very carefully, in order to move a net spread Guide beggar. One by one, one by one ..... sometimes look into the eyes of the fish to show all of my life. Only the fish can only show it to us. So I love fish. I put the fish to give the length of tag inventory checks weighing not fresh state. I want to say that the fish are always open ears gwiul. What ever the fish are lying, I've never seen. And the fish that swim in ttongtong essbio like humans did not see anything. So I love my job. And I love New York. New York is truly a place with heart-catching appeal, not because he told mom, I can see all the people that no one can see me but not the others fault.
August (1) November (1) August (1) April (1) March (3) February (6) January essbio (18) December (3) November (1) October (2) August (1) July (8) June ( 4) May (2) April (4) February (14) January (13) December (6) November (19) October (3) September (1) August (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment