Thursday, September 26, 2013

Poppy. Acrylic on paper. Perez MJ Vilar


Poppy. Acrylic on paper. Perez MJ Vilar "Skin is deepest in man there", this beautiful and contradictory phrase of writer Paul Valéry, I thought-provoking, one might think that the depths should be something intangible, invisible and non palpable but skin is certainly what surrounds us and what closer we ourselves may well be the deepest, because through it we expand the knowledge of the world and of ourselves. LUCIAN FREUD 1922-2011 British painter escultorizar able carnality of the skin in a portrait, a nude and even a look. Freud could be existential, expressionistic, realistic, figurative and surreal in its principles, but is both everything and nothing about it, look at Freud is suddenly hit with the skin of reality, but that skin feels so close that seems touching the soul. Freud's models are made to be seen and that forces us to `penetrate his painting, silent bare skin and other feel our own fragility. All Freud painting revolves around the world around him and meet (family, friends, lovers, colleagues) agreed rarely commissioned portraits. To get into the work of this artist and understand their world, it is only necessary to reflect slowly on some of his thoughts, here transcribe.
"I do not use professional models because they are so used to being watched that has grown another skin and when they take their clothes are not naked, his skin has become another form of dress."
"My work is purely autobiographical.'s About me and my surroundings. On my hope, my memory, my sensuality and my commitment. Working with people santee cooper that interest me and that I care about, in rooms that I know".
"Girl with a White Dog" 1950-1951, Lucian Freud My favorite santee cooper picture santee cooper of Lucien Freud's portrait of his first wife Kitti Garman, santee cooper posing with their dog beautifully attached to the skin and the soul of its owner, feel the breath contained both instantly and trapped forever. Here the texture of the oil is still not as thin impasto santee cooper of his later years.
PAUL marine Cemetery Treasury VALÉRY stable, Temple of Minerva, massive and visible quiet reserve, santee cooper water Blinking Eye that you save as much sleep under a veil of flames, my silence! ... Building on the soul, filled with a thousand more gold tiles. Roof! Temple of Time, that figure sighed, going up to that point pure and get used to my marine look all wrapped up, so the gods my supreme gift, flashing is spreading sovereign serene disdain over height. Raising the wind! ... Let us try to live! Closes and opens my book the air immense santee cooper daring the wave springs rock dust! All pages fly away dazzled! Waves, romped with joyful calm your roof water approaches prowl! (Fragments) PAUL VALERY 1871-1945
Boy's head
Lucian Freud was considered until his death on July 21, 2011 the most expensive living painter in the world, the same year his painting Boy's head was sold for 3.17 million pounds. Revolutionized the concept of the portrait.
"My work is purely autobiographical.'s About me and my surroundings. On my hope, my memory, my sensuality and my commitment. Working with people that interest me and that I care about, in rooms that I know" I think this sentence would explain the importance skin to skin the painter ... is that wall that delimits his being, his all ... and separates it from the rest of the world ... yet communicate .. leaving wounds that meeting .... and inevitably over time reflecting faithfully ... Anyway, I really liked your writing. john August 10, 2013 6:15 MARIA JESUS PEREZ Vilar said ...
Since I remember with me the strange feeling of finitude and frailty of all things ... maybe that's why I intend to stay in painting some of the places and looks I love ... View my profile
Loading ...
"The mission of the painter is not the true representation of the air, water, rocks or trees, but should reflect your soul and feelings." Painter not see any world within itself, to stop paint "
"If the doors of perception were purified, everything would appear to man as it is: infinite ...".
2013 (7) August (2) "T

No comments:

Post a Comment